Information on Testing & Radon Mitigation

  1. Home
  2. Docs
  3. Information on Testing &#...
  4. Find a mitigation professional

Find a mitigation professional

Health Canada recommends that homeowners consult with a Radon Mitigation Professional certified by the Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP) to determine the best radon reduction method. Click here to find a certified Radon Mitigation Professional near you.

How can we help?